Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Long, Farewell.... you know the rest.

So I'm leaving in fifteen minutes to go pick up my mother at school. Then it is off to the airport. It has been absolutely so surreal saying goodbye to people. In actuality, half the people I'm saying goodbye to I probably wouldn't have seen til january anyway if I was going back to UCONN. However, being across the ocean still makes it seem like longer. I guess it is the security knowing that I could visit people if I wanted while at UConn but I can't when abroad. I'll miss all of you terribly but you all know I love to talk about myself and my experiences so this will give me an excuse to talk everyone's ear off when I get back. :P And I think I'm an even better listened so make sure you remember everything you all will be doing over the next 4 months so that you can give me every little detail when I get back. Well, the details that matter. Not the ones like, "so then on november second I woke up and had two eggs over hard on an english muffin please." Hahaha. Ok, now I am just stalling getting up, changing, and driving for the last time in the states so I am going to upload a picture so you guys don't forget what I look like and then I'm gone. Email, comment and facebook if you get a chance though its not required. :P Love you!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a silly face.
you are in ireland like right now. AHHH! i can't wait to hear from you.

Lizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzy said...

You are such a goose. I love that you comment on everything. I haven't sent the cousins the link yet. Oops. I should get on that. :P love you.

Anonymous said...

i liked the part about the '2 eggs over hard on an english muffin' =)
ps. bracelet came in the mail yesterday. i love it and it went directly to my ankle...and will be there next time i see you
<3333