Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear Mom,

haha. I dont think anyone else reads this anymore but I am going to keep posting. Well. til I get home. Then I don't really have to because I can see all of your beautiful faces. And those faces are what is going to help me through the culture shock of the states. It is going to be a big one. So you'll all have to ebar with me and the adjustment period. But I am so excited to see everyone and show you my pictures and work and what I have been blabbing on about on this page for the past 4 months or more. I hope everyone had a safe new years and those going back to school don't dread it too much. :) Let me know when I can come visit everyone. I will be going back to school the 19th. I'll be home in 2 days. Farewell europe! How I'll miss thee. <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the title!!

hugs and kisses,

Mom

noonie said...

Mary isn't the only one, only the only one to faithfully post a response. Lizzy, yes, we will ebar with you. Please ebar with us, too. Safe home, and come anytime. I think all your cousins will strive toward a travel a broad. MP informed us this evening he's going to Harvard with four cool friends from school. You just never know. Can't wait to squeeze you!

OXOXOXOXO

Noonie

Lizzy said...

noonie, thanks for reading. and being so involved. it means a lot to me. and we got your christmas cards and cds.....thanks you soooooo much. it was so thoughtful of you and uncle martin and the boys. i cant wait to come see you guys. love you!

-lizzy