Friday, October 17, 2008

Project


I thought after yesterday I would just give a quick recap of my mixed media project so you guys can see the kind of work that I'm doing that doesn't involve my drawing. In Mixed Media we were given the task of making a museum of subjectivity. For mine I looked at myself and my experience here. To make a museum out of that I thought I would use my writing. So I photocopied everything I had written down since being in Ireland and made a file folder for each day and scientifically documented and placed all the writing in each folder. 


^Finished Filing drawer

^Label on the front

^Each folder, that I made out of cardboard and paper, was labeled with the date, 27.09-15.10.

^and then, because I didn't want everyone reading everything in my journal I cut out the words, phrases and sentences that I didnt want people to read.


I just wrote all of that in five minutes so if you have questions just ask. :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your writing the dates like the Irish do! I can't believe you have done that much writing. Great keepsake and a very cool file drawer. Hope they (whoever they are) liked it!

Two posts so quickly! Makes your mom happy!

Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

you = cutest peep ever

BonusRoomJesus said...

Hi Lizzy:

Your journal picture looks like the typical Bush document released on a FOIA request. All the good parts are redacted (well maybe not as bad a Bush http://blog.aclu.org/2008/05/28/knee-jerk-redaction/)! But there is hope with a capital O.

Keep the posts coming. We are reading them!

Love you!

BRJ